SVP community shops are similar to other charity shops in that they raise funds for the charity. However, SVP shops are different in that you will not find them on the high street - but within the heart of deprived communities where they are needed most. As well as selling good quality, low cost clothing, furniture and household essentials, the shops have become meeting places for the socially excluded.
For more information about the SVP community shops please contact: Annette Haigh at St Jude's Furniture Store, Marshall Street, Holbeck, Leeds LS11 9EH. You can call 0113 245 0800 or e-mail Annette.
To find your local SVP shop - click here.
Leeds, Bradford & Wakefield St Vincent's shops
• Support Centre shop - 82 York Road Leeds LS9 9AA - Tel: 0113 248 4126
• Butcher Hill 183 Butcher Hill West Park Leeds LS16 5BQ Tel: 0113 274 5839
• Dudley Hill 114 Tong Street Dudley Hill Bradford BD4 6HD
• Lidgett Lane 227 Lidgett Lane Gledhow Leeds LS8 1RB Tel: 0113 288 8874
• Lincoln Green 88 Lincoln Green Road Leeds LS9 7SU
• Middleton 20 Town Street Middleton Leeds LS10 3PN Tel: 0113 276 0576
• Moortown 61 Cranmer Bank Moortown Leeds LS17 5JD Tel: 0113 393 0350
• Seacroft 41/43 Ramshead Hill Seacroft Leeds LS14 1BT Tel: 0113 265 1963
• Tinshill 8 Silk Mill Drive Tinshill Leeds LS16 6DX Tel: 0113 267 5257
• Wakefield 76 Kirkgate Wakefield WF1 1UT Tel: 01924 367809